BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I used to wear these eyeshadows quite sometime ago but have never repurchased them. I feel like they’re not very long-lasting and the ingredients are not high-quality, hence their price point. I have recently opted for more natural make up brands and have had better results because I have very sensitive eyes and eyelids.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
the ice princess kit is the best kit i grab for when i want a natural eye day i buy it at Walmart and i just love the color chooses i used to use it all the time i have to repurchase it i used it til it hit pan i would recommend any day of the week this product
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
I've used this stuff for literally years! I might not use it every day but I always keep it with me because it's very versatile and blends easily with others. It's also very affordable drugstore makeup. I would definitely recommend this!
Nikole S.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
For a bright eyeshadow I think it’s pretty good. It goes on well, and doesn’t takes lots of “coats” (for lake of a better word). If you looking to spice up ur routine this is a good choice. Plus it’s not too hard on the wallet.
Alex S.
Palmyra
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
This is my go to everyday shadow I use! The perfect smoky-ness that’s acceptable for work ;) I would recommend this for someone hesitating on a smoky eye and scared to do one. You can go lighter to start out if you want too! I use the left 3 the most and love the little shimmer they have! :)
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
These are pretty palettes. They have improved over the years with their formula for these. They are more pigmented and creamy than they used to be. I enjoy using them for a pop of color or for an everyday look. They are pretty good.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Other more...
When I was younger, this was my most used product. It's the ONLY eye shadow I have ever used up completely and needed to repurchase. The colors were so pretty and they blended so well. I tried a few other colors, and the formula just wasn't the same so I think it varies by color, but the one I had was perfect!
Whitney J.
N Tazewell, VA
Not impressed with these at all. There is hardly any pigment. I know Cover Girl is a drugstore brand, but they’re one of the longest standing drugstore brands, so I’d expect a little more from the quality of their products. I would not recommend. I could buy a Maybelline or L’Oréal palette and be much happier.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Urban Basics more...
A lovely neutral look, perfect for work, or on the go. Complimentary to most skin tones, and a affordable price point. There are several ways the shades can be mixed for a custom look. This is available at most drug stores.
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
For a drugstore product, I can't say that I was too surprised about the quality of this product, but I can say that I was a bit disappointed. The pigmentation of this eye shadow kit was terrible. Even after several swipes, and dipping the brush into the powder several times, hardly any color would appear on the eyelids. I definitely would not buy again.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???