BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Melanie G.
Great color combinations from a great brand. I use a primer so the colors last longer. Can be found at department stores and online.
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
I love that they put out pallets that will help enhance your eye color. I never feel special because of my brown eyes. But u do now.
Bri ✌.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
This is perfect for standing out and halloween makeup, I have also used the eyeshadows and mixed with concealer for color corrector!
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love the shades of colors! I tend to use a lot of white eye shadow and you don't have to apply much for it to show good eye shadow
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow in Ice Princess is so pretty! Great shades! I love these eye shadows! I would recommend to others!
Amparo A.
San Bernardino, CA
This cover girl eye enhancer is a perfect eye finish It lasted me all night it's perfect for skin color they have the perfect shade.
Iris M.
Presidio
I loved the color of the brown shade, and the pigment of the shadow is great for a natural look. It's really easy to apply and blend.
bernadette m.
new braunfels
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
this pallet is not the best i have it to my little cousin for a toy lol it’s more of a kid pallet and they are not pigmented at all!!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love these little set. They always give you the perfect combination and it's super affordable. Good pigmentation and blends good too.
Megan M.
Buena Park, CA
I got this a few years ago. I love making a smoky eye with it. You can just go from right to left it's great. Blends pretty good.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???