BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Madi B.
Dertroit
I love this shadow! It's subtle yet makes my brown eyes pop with the right mascara, which I would recommend the Cover Girl LashBlast!
April R.
Earling, IA
Review for: Country Woods more...
Covers well. Slightly too bronze for my skin tone. Lasts for hours. Only downfall is the loose flakes smear on cheeks when applying.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA
I love the staying power of this product. It works well with my skin tone and stays on all day. I want to try more of their shadows.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I really love covergirl products. And I love these shades. Their formulas are always easy to blend and always glide on effortlessly .
Brittny D.
Albany, GA
I didn't care for this palette of colors. It was given to me as a gift and I don't think I would ever use the green or gold colors.
Patricia N.
Perryville, AR
Love this eyeshadow!! It stays on ALL day and I never worry about it fading. I love how the colors blend together and are so vibrant.
Brandie R.
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love this compact. truth be told I love to wear Brown eyeshadow. these are some of the prettiest shades though and last all day :)
Kissy C.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
The perfect combination in this beautiful range of blue makeup perfect in any occasion completely durable and very beautiful texture
Heather G.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Great colors and very blendable. Some are not as pigmented as others, and you really need to use a primer to have them last all day.
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
I love that they put out pallets that will help enhance your eye color. I never feel special because of my brown eyes. But u do now.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???