BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I have this in the mauve and purple colors and they really make my eyes pop, but the shadows are flaky and hard to apply to visibility.
Emily C.
Galt, CA
Blends but not very pigmented. Cheap packaging. Colors are a nice shade for each other but have to work for pigment. Lots of fall out.
Jaime A.
Jemison, AL
Grey colors, not over powering, long lasting and beautiful. Nudes are always a great set or colors for almost all skin types and tones
Glenda R.
Daytona Beach
Good. Not too loose and not too sticky. Instead, it should include a tiny brush so the colors are best distributed during application.
Nicole W.
I use this on a daily basis! it's easy to go from day to night looks with this pallet of colors. I love the neutral and dark eye colors
Amy F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love this pallet, its subtle and gives you a great natural look. Nudes are always my go to and can make any eye color pop and glimmer
Stacy S.
Somerset, KY
When I find these I buy multiple. They are priced amazing, and after I use primer these stay all day. I even mix for a great smoky look
Carrie A.
Greens Fork, IN
Great product for green eyes. It blends well. And very inexpensive. Great value!! I love the brown shades and perfect for day or night.
Brandy D.
Biloxi, MS
With this product i wanted to go for a soft and subtle look, and a more natural look. And this palette and brand did just that for me.
Danielle e.
Eastlake, OH
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I am a big fan of this pallette for an everyday natural look. The colors are not very pigmented so an eyeshadow primer is needed.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???