BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tressa R.
Really good lasted me a long time with pretty good pigmentation. Love all the neutral colors as well. Definitely suited a natural look
Nereida A.
Miami
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This palette is perfect for brown eyed beauties such as myself. I love all the colors in here and they really highlight the brown eyes.
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
These are my favorite shades, they go great with my hair and skin color. I recommend it to all brunettes it really makes your eyes pop.
Tiffany S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Good for a quick and beautiful look around the eyes. But only for evening looks a Lil to dramatic for a brunch date with your coworkers
Jennifer H.
I love these colors and they way they enhance my eye color! I've used Covergirl since I started wearing make-up. I have always love it!
Glenda R.
Daytona Beach
Good. Not too loose and not too sticky. Instead, it should include a tiny brush so the colors are best distributed during application.
Danni R.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love these pallets. They are very affordable and come with pre-matched colors that all look great together or separate. A great buy@
Carrie A.
Greens Fork, IN
Great product for green eyes. It blends well. And very inexpensive. Great value!! I love the brown shades and perfect for day or night.
Linda I.
Morganton, NC
I am a cover girl i love all the different shades to choose from i use it everyday i love theses colors it goes best with my skin tones
Amy F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love this pallet, its subtle and gives you a great natural look. Nudes are always my go to and can make any eye color pop and glimmer
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???