BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jen C.
Atco, NJ
Love how this stays on all day, doesn't crease and enhances my hazel eyes. It's easy to apply and the color combinations are fantastic!
Jennifer H.
I love these colors and they way they enhance my eye color! I've used Covergirl since I started wearing make-up. I have always love it!
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I love the shimmer of this product it’s amazing. It’s also not so easy to find in my local area which makes me sad since I’ve run out.
Jasmine
Newport, KY
First off greys and dark colors are my favorite but his brand is one on my top 3! I love the sheer in it the smokey look! It's great!!
Nichole M.
Burton, MI
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
These are my go to eyeshadow. Always have great, long lasting coverage. Great with brush or a sponge and almost every color available.
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
These are my favorite shades, they go great with my hair and skin color. I recommend it to all brunettes it really makes your eyes pop.
Chelsea S.
This is one of my classic go to eyeshadow pallets! Stays on until I wash it off! Great color choices!! I love how smoothly it goes on!
Nicole W.
I use this on a daily basis! it's easy to go from day to night looks with this pallet of colors. I love the neutral and dark eye colors
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
This is an oldie but one of my fav eye pallets of eye shadows deff a pickup sinc ed I have my fav colors I use as an everyday eye look
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I Love The Colors For The Eye Shadow. It Keeps My Eyes Very Bright And Pretty. Even Though The Price Can Be Expensive Is Worth buying.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???