BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff does not work. The colors barely show on your skin. By the time you put it on it's already worn off. I was very disappointed.
Krystal F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Ice Princess more...
This color palette is super good I like it a lot, to bring it's super practical for travel or purse really recommend them. good practice
Josselyn R.
Providence, RI
Didn't like at all. The little applicator that comes with it didn't help to apply it on my eye lids. Didn't like the colors pigmentation
Ashley F.
Greensburg, PA
Love the colors but wish they stayed on all day. Makeup looks great when you put it on but seemed to rub off or crease after a few hours.
Emily F.
Tyrone, PA
I have been using this eyeshadow for years. It is long lasting and goes on very easy. It is not cakey and has a nice natural look to it.
Ashley P.
Cover girl always has good products... colors are true and long lasting .... always a good go too brand :) best of all it's affordable!!
Jericah M.
Pulaski
I got the one with purple colors. I love the colors, but I have to use a setting spray to dampen the brush first to get the most pigment.
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Love the colors and how smooth the eyeshadows go on. My girls always want these colors and we can usually only find them in this product.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I Love The Colors For The Eye Shadow. It Keeps My Eyes Very Bright And Pretty. Even Though The Price Can Be Expensive Is Worth buying.
Kristin H.
Hudson, WI
Used purple shade to mimic Elsa's makeup for my daughter to play dress up at home. Was a decent match and cost effective for play time!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???