BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tomorrow M.
Great product and super easy to keep on you. I like to go out after work and with this, I don't have to look like I was at work all day!
Ashley F.
Greensburg, PA
Love the colors but wish they stayed on all day. Makeup looks great when you put it on but seemed to rub off or crease after a few hours.
carrie f.
Love the eye enhancer kits. I look like a million dollars when I wear them. Perfect shades of color and it takes all the guess work out.
Sera M.
Bath, NY
Loved it! It worked really well. I would recommend it to anyone. I would definitely suggest using an eyeshadow primer for better results.
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I have one of this I think the highlight one and I totally love it. Even my friend asking where do you get your highlight I said this :)
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I love how bright and vibrant this is, and I like that I can use one or two of the colors separate or use them all together and layer it
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff does not work. The colors barely show on your skin. By the time you put it on it's already worn off. I was very disappointed.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Love these colors for simple neutral eyes! This is my every day wear shadow because they're not over the top but still make my eyes pop.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Review for: Other more...
I have the covergirl fard accent is a realy good eye shadows it brings4 colors that match each other east to apply and the best is cheap
Ange W.
Whenever I get multiple eye shadows in a case, I usually use just one color and don't ever touch the rest, but with this I like them all.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???