BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Lindsey G.
Breinigsville, PA
This eye shadow palette has a great mixture of colors that match together well. It really looks nice and stays on nice throughout the day
Ashley F.
Greensburg, PA
Love the colors but wish they stayed on all day. Makeup looks great when you put it on but seemed to rub off or crease after a few hours.
Chaan B.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
As a teen I would use this eye shadow faithfully. At the time, color pay off was good not like top brands (i.e. MAC). Gets the job done.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I love this eye shadow because I feel like it makes my eyes look great without adding to much color. It's good to use on a "natural day".
Jennifer D.
Satellite Beach, FL
This works well with my hazel eyes. I can use one color at a time or multiple colors. There are many different ways to use this product.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Love these colors for simple neutral eyes! This is my every day wear shadow because they're not over the top but still make my eyes pop.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I got in this for Christmas but I've never used it I've only watched it a few times and I like the colors but they're not that pigmented
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
I bought this product thinking it would be wonderful, but i was totally wrong. The pigmentation was horrible and it was really...greasy!
kalyn b.
Review for: Prima Donna more...
It is really good for under the eyebrows, it makes them pop but black is a littel more of a brown. COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows
Effie C.
Ft Mitchell, KY
My #1 favorite last all day with out fading and wearing off. Blends perfect with my eyes and adorable and able fit in my budget for cost.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???