BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Stephanie B.
I bought this today having some hope. No this product was chalky and just glitter. The colors in the pan are really cute but not my thing.
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
Good color choices and the colors seem somewhat vibrant. I really only use one color but they all seem fine. I would probably buy it again
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I love how bright and vibrant this is, and I like that I can use one or two of the colors separate or use them all together and layer it
Lindsey G.
Breinigsville, PA
This eye shadow palette has a great mixture of colors that match together well. It really looks nice and stays on nice throughout the day
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
I bought this product thinking it would be wonderful, but i was totally wrong. The pigmentation was horrible and it was really...greasy!
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
fantastic colors that blend perfectly. they make my eyes really pop but also blending perfectly together. it stayed on without smudging.
Jennifer L M.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Covergirls eye enhancers was a great buy for my money and it enabled me to use several variations of shadow to create the look I wanted!
Chepa R.
Everett, WA
I love my make up to look smokey some times so i really love this colors and i knw that it is hard to find sometimes but this one is good
Effie C.
Ft Mitchell, KY
My #1 favorite last all day with out fading and wearing off. Blends perfect with my eyes and adorable and able fit in my budget for cost.
Chaan B.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
As a teen I would use this eye shadow faithfully. At the time, color pay off was good not like top brands (i.e. MAC). Gets the job done.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???