BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Heather C.
Frankfort
Love this eyeshadow it lasted a long time. Goes on smoothly no clumping. Last all day and the colors show up amazing. The price is great to
jskc n.
this is definitely my go to eyeshadow pallette. the neutral colors are nice, but can also make your eyes pop with the more gold like color.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
These used to be my favorite when I first started using makeup . There used to be a blue version too that was amazing. Gotta love covergirl
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I really love this eyeshadow palette and wear it when I want to feel a little extra fancy at work. It brings subtle attention to my eyes .
Olivia M.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Smokey Nudes, Urban Basics more...
Covergirl is a decent brand for everyday life and products are generally well thought out. Easy to use and offers something for everybody.
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
Good color choices and the colors seem somewhat vibrant. I really only use one color but they all seem fine. I would probably buy it again
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Nice inexpensive shadow. It's buildable and the have a wide variety of colors to choose from. The palettes arenot huge but they last awhile
Priscilla C.
USA
I love using there eye products, they work really well on my skin complexion. It really enhances my eyes and I always receive compliments.
Ashley L.
I personally love this pallete because I seem to always go with a pink color or brown colors. I have hazel eyes and it just makes them pop.
Barbra C.
Rio Hondo, TX
Bought these on accident but im glad I did very beautiful color great price over all everything good notjing bad to say about this product
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???