BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Teresa K.
Hudson, IL
love the colors, decently priced, have used covergirl forever -it's the go to brand for all eye shadows, lipsticks, and other beauty products
Samantha C.
Epsom, NH
Love this product, has multiple colors in one kit so can mix it up on a regular basis,i simple application and long lasting for all day wear
Annie H.
Ellenboro, NC
The Ice Princess colors are fantastic! I love the subtle glitter in this pallet. Easy to apply and can be used for many different occasions.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wishing there was more a selection. But at the same time what I’ve purchased hasn’t been too bad either. I normally get my makeup at Walmart.
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Cover girl eye shadow is always one of my favorites not only is the price good but the colors and color comps they have are just perfect!!
Rachel H.
Arkadelphia, AR
This kit is great to have to mix and match, but I don't usually use it as one. I like the colors but they tend to be very bold on my skin.
Kaelin H.
Great for day to night looks. Light nude in the morning and darker for the after hours. Goes well with all eye colors. Smooth application.
Kacey M.
Troutman, NC
Review for: Urban Basics more...
These products were really good I did like how they were very compact and nice but they could get a little bit better with the pigmentation
Raili V.
Love these colors, i have just started using a primer under my shadow and it helps keep the color looking great all day and into the night
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
Good color choices and the colors seem somewhat vibrant. I really only use one color but they all seem fine. I would probably buy it again
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???