BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Alex L.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
These are great when you have trouble picking the right colors for your eyes. I love them when I am just trying to put on makeup really quick
Maya H.
Midlothian, IL
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love the colors that are available but they aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be! So I probably won't ever repurchase the again!
Alison C.
Doesn't have great pigment. Doesn't last very long. Not a big fan of this one honestly. Seems really low quality. It also irritated my eyes.
Jourdan C.
Matthews, NC
These colors are my standard colors I use every day. Since I have brown hair and brown eyes, this quad color pack complements my face nicely.
Ashley J.
Marquette, MI
This product really makes my brown eyes stand out. I like the way it goes on so smoothly, the only thing is that I wish it stayed on longer.
Carisma D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I don't necessarily love the green in this quad but all the other colors are decent. The brown isent as deep as I would like it but it works
Teresa M.
It has all the right colors in o!w pallet to create a perfect smokey eye. I have several pallets in different shades and it's very affordable
Samantha C.
Epsom, NH
Love this product, has multiple colors in one kit so can mix it up on a regular basis,i simple application and long lasting for all day wear
Kathy C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Nice range of color, it was a really good bye. I like how there's instructions included with everything. You can also look up demonstrations
Annie H.
Ellenboro, NC
The Ice Princess colors are fantastic! I love the subtle glitter in this pallet. Easy to apply and can be used for many different occasions.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???