BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jourdan C.
Matthews, NC
These colors are my standard colors I use every day. Since I have brown hair and brown eyes, this quad color pack complements my face nicely.
member-5d2af
This is good for someone beginning to learn how to do makeup but for ones more experienced I wouldn't recommend as it doesn't blend as easily
Pansy C.
Rocky Mount, VA
It lets me do smokey eyes and in it I cannot walk I love these products that go on smoothly and great and I appreciate every review I can get
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
I love cover girl and all there eye products...! They r one of my favorite brands.. Will always pick this.. And specifically light colors..,
Maya H.
Midlothian, IL
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love the colors that are available but they aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be! So I probably won't ever repurchase the again!
Alison C.
Doesn't have great pigment. Doesn't last very long. Not a big fan of this one honestly. Seems really low quality. It also irritated my eyes.
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love the contrast between these pigmented colors because of the blue and green. They have just a nice contrast with light and dark colors!!
Carisma D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I don't necessarily love the green in this quad but all the other colors are decent. The brown isent as deep as I would like it but it works
Berquis G.
I used to have this product, and I lived it! The colors are so pretty and the pigmentation is to die for. The packaging could improve though
Kathy C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Nice range of color, it was a really good bye. I like how there's instructions included with everything. You can also look up demonstrations
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???