BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Danielle A.
United States
I have been using these colors for years. I am so glad Cover girl has kept this in their cosmetics line. Colors are so vibrant and blend easy.
Erin H.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Love the colors in this palette. When doing my makeup, I always focus on the eyes. A great palette is key for this, and this one is wonderful.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Love covergirl products!! Their eye shadow pallets are affordable and allow you to have several options for colors or do the perfect smoky eye!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love the variety of the colors, they really stay put well too. The only thing I don't like is it seems difficult to get enough on to notice.
Heather V.
The 4 color one was my go to since high school. Minimal fallout and gorgeous colors, wears off easily throughout the day. Good drugstore option
Emily B.
Bruce Xing, MI
I love the nude colors on my eyes . I have dark completions so it really makes it a natural easy going look for daytime or nighttime activities
Magann T.
I have tried this eyeshadow kit, not exactly this color pallet. I would recommend this product for the price and value of a drug store product.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I like this pallet. I don't normally wear purple for eyeshadow, but this pallet looked more natural than clownish. It is a nice subtle colour.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
I did like the colors but the colors did not like me. For my skin tone I basically looked like a clown. Made for a lighter complexion I think.
Sarah H.
Glasgow, KY
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Similar colors to the more expensive brands out there, but at a fraction of the cost. Smooth application. Fits easy into any makeup bag/case..
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???