BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Laken W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are great to get a good Smokey eye. I also have one with a black/grey color and I use it everyday as my eyeliner! Love these mini palettes.
Krystle D.
These shadows are very lacking in pigmentation and don't show up on the eye true to pan. They also don't last long, even with the best primer.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Love this makeup great affordable price, comes in many great colors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I bought this eyeshadow because it was on sale and I wanted to try to do a Smokey eye. I could not seem to get this one to blend like I wanted.
Lorena R.
Love the silkniness but still stays on cause the pigmentation is AWESOME! Long lasting, beautiful colors and makes my eyes look ohhh so pretty😚
Laurie G.
Walnut Shade
Love this eyeshadow, really like the blushing nudes color. These colors are very neutral and gowith every thing. I use this eyeshadow everyday.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Great shadow for the someone who doesn't have alot to spend just have to apply a few times a day it seems like the life of the shadow is short
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
Really smooth shadows, buildable, and great pigmentation. I love that the I can do a smoke look with it or a simple natural look. affordable
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
I used this brand a lot and love there shades they have available!! I love how the brush is in in there with it which makes it very convenient
Erin H.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Love the colors in this palette. When doing my makeup, I always focus on the eyes. A great palette is key for this, and this one is wonderful.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???