BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Chynna A.
Columbia, LA
This eyeshadow really brings out the color in my eyes while still looking natural. It goes on flawlessly even when I'm putting it on in a hurry.
Tyna B.
Review for: Country Woods more...
This is one of my everyday go to eyeshadow. I love neutral colors. Also, its not as expensive as others, which makes it better for every day use.
Lauren T.
The product is just okay. The colors look really nice but it didn't go on well for me. The pigments were really light and didn't stay very well.
Brittany M.
This is what made me branch out in colors lol I probably would have never experimented had this little palette not come with the turquoise color
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
These 4 shade palettes were my go to in high school! They are super easy to blend and they can create a casual eye look for an affordable price.
Melissa P.
Howell, NJ
I love the color options for this product. I have green eyes so purple eye shadow does perfectly. The colors in this kit go wonderfully together.
Autumn G.
Duluth
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love this brand, I use there products every day and I love how reliable they are. The packaging is great and so is that quality of the products
Laken W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are great to get a good Smokey eye. I also have one with a black/grey color and I use it everyday as my eyeliner! Love these mini palettes.
sandra v.
Has a very good pigmentation, very easy to apply. And last a all day and night. Smoot and vibrant pop of color ! Will definitely purchase more !
Jamie K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pretty colors that you can use from light to hold. Only problem is that I end up using one more than the others and I run out of that one first.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???