BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shannon D.
I love to buy colors that accent each other. Buying them this way gives you plenty of choices without spending a fortune. These blend very well.
Celina S.
Deerfield, IL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
You get what you paid for... Not best quality compared to more luxary brands, but great for someone who is just starting out in the makeup world
Kaela B.
West Jordan
I love this kit! The product is so reliable and I feel like it lasts forever. Nothing like coming home and having your eyeliner still look great!
Rosa Q.
I liked the colors and how they shade, BUT the applicator tore up after the second use. I have other brushes to use, but that makes me a bit mad.
Nicole M.
overall a blah shadow set. while the colors work well together, they dont blend nicely and are pretty harsh for a product that doesn't last long.
Britney A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I have one similar to this, but it's amazing the colors are perfect nudes are wonderful wit anything your wearing . Extremely love this product.
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
Beautiful colors! This product gives great long lasting coverage and looks stunning when applied. I will definitely buy again! Super cheap, too.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love these colors! Very pretty and blendable. An array of natural colors makes it easy to do a casual eye for day wear or smoky eye for evening
sandra v.
Has a very good pigmentation, very easy to apply. And last a all day and night. Smoot and vibrant pop of color ! Will definitely purchase more !
Andrea M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
Covergirl always has the best colors. Affordable. Great products. A big chunk of my makeup is covergirl. Deffently o e of my top favorite brands.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???