BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
For the price it has decent pigment and blendability. I overall have been happy with my purchase and would recommend it to budget conscious people
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Great drug store products!

I really like these colors and cover girl is a great product! for a drug store and the price the quality is really good!
Kayla E.
Pretty cheap. Good color if you use a primer. I like the kits that go together so I don't have to dig out 4 individual eyeshadow from my makeup bag
Christina J.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I like the fact that it has multiple colors in one kit instead of having to buy numerous kits. It goes on easy and tends to stay for long periods.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love the colors. I use these pallettes to practice doing smokey eye. And they blend very easy as well. But i wish the were a bit more pigmented.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes, it works great if you have brown eyes, adding a little bit of the pink really makes your eyes pop!
Melanie B.
Corning, AR
It went one easy and stayed on. The only thing I didn't like was the applicator that came with eyeshadow. First time it used it, it came apart. :(
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This collection of great eyeshadow shades that make your eye look go from day to night. They blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully.
Jennifer W.
Aurora co
I love the color scheme but I'm jut not a dark color kinda girl but don't shy away always give it a try at least once to get the feel for yourself
Brittany S.
I like the way these shadows go on. However, these tones pair a bit weird together. It could just be me since I'm​ not very well versed in makeup.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???