BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Melody H.
Caulfield, MO
This pallet is a great choice on the go. it's obviously a drugstore brand, so it's accesssible if your bags are lost or you forgot to pack makeup.
Melanie B.
Corning, AR
It went one easy and stayed on. The only thing I didn't like was the applicator that came with eyeshadow. First time it used it, it came apart. :(
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes, it works great if you have brown eyes, adding a little bit of the pink really makes your eyes pop!
Sarah R.
Manlius, NY
I bought the one for hazel eyes and was not impressed. The colors had very little pigment and didn't do much for my eye color. Would not use again.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
This is so compact and it has all my colors that match my skin tone. I mix a couple color together as well and it is a really nice shimmery shadow.
Michelle D.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I like the basic 4 kits because they provide great colors to blend with and they are easy to remove after wear this is a great inexpensive make up
Christina J.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I like the fact that it has multiple colors in one kit instead of having to buy numerous kits. It goes on easy and tends to stay for long periods.
nancie P.
Manchester, NH
These are AMAZING . They're high pigmented. The texture is smooth and it last long after few hours of use . Definitely would recommend this product
Emily  J.
I live for easy casual make up! This looks good, feels good and makes everything easier! Long lasting coverage helps to keep a fresh face all day!
Nereida G.
san Antonio,TX
i love cover girl. i use the brand since a teenager, and now im in my 30s. i love to have different colors in the same product. its a nice product.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???