BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
One of my favorites!!! If you have Brown eyes this set will make your eyes POP!! PURPLES help draw attention to brown eyes and make them stand out and will make you even more beautiful. You don't need to make it straight up purple, just a hint will do to set those eyes off. You're going to like the way you feel when you try this, because I've been using CoverGirl eyeshadow for over 20 years!!
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Review for: Country Woods more...
I have used Covergirl products since I was a teenager. This eye shadow goes on smooth does not feel heavy . The colors are true and compliment my brown eyes . It's easy to find , I buy mine at CVS or Target . They are always reasonably priced and often on sale.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I love this specific palette. The colors are very bright, and are perfect for spring and summer. I think this is a fair price for the product, the colors have great pigment as well. I have brown eyes, and these colors made them pop. The eyeshadow does last , and stays bright the whole day for me when used with a primer. I’m very happy with this eyeshadow, and I will definitely buy again.
Jessica B.
Temple
Review for: Drama Eyes more...
I love the colors in this pallet, but find them hard to blend. I bought it for the deep burgundy but it seems a bit lackluster. I have tried them both wet and dry. I cant seem to make them work. They are beginning to get stiff and I am having to dig into the pan to get any product. I will buy others to see if maybe i got a dud. I hope I did because this pallet screams fall and winter.
Rhiannon D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I haven't used this exact colors: mine is called "Daring Nudes." I love the way the 4 colors provided blend together, however, I found the amount of each color provided is not proportional to each color's use. I ran out of the lightest shade SO much faster than the other 3. Anyone else have that problem? I also think these colors apply a little on the sheer side. It takes pretty heavy application to get even a subtle look. Plus, it doesn't last very long.
Kiersten S.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I got the urban basic palette just for everyday hanging out look and I was not impressed with the pigments. They are not long lasting and I hardly ever use this product, though the price is great i would rather have a great product than a cheap one and not be satisfied.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I use to be a covergirl however after trying out the more expensive brands i am no longer. I often would have to reapply this half way through my day for my makeup to stay looking fresh and I would honestly rather pay a few extra dollars and be done with it in the morning. Not recommended
Whitney M.
Kingsport, TN
Covergirl eye enhance color set gives you great color. Price is good around $6-$9 at Walmart target or drug stores. 4 colors to mix and match from day looks to more dramatic for evening. I do recommend a eye primer before to help the color stay longer and not clump in eye lid creases. After half way through day I had colored creases but not much over rest of lid.
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
This was the first eyeshadow quad I've ever owned! I think this is a great place to start for beginners because they aren't super pigmented so you don't have to be super careful for them! All of the shades are great for simple everyday looks, and they are so easy to blend and use!
Iva G.
I like only certain colors in this CoverGirl Eye enhancers 4 kit eye shadow, ice princess. I like the white and nude color. They are all sparkly and white one you can wear daily or for night ovations or also combine white black one. Although, black is little too strong, so you only need a pinch of it to apply. Doesn't last too long, and smears on my eye lids little bit, so I have to check it throughout a day.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???