BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Cover Girl eyeshadow don't usually impress me. They don't seem to wear as long as other ORC brands but for their price it's nice for trying new colors
Carrie L.
Rifle, CO
Like this product and goes well with very fair skin. Can't wear a lot of bold colors or I look like a geisha so this gives enough color to look decent.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Cover girl is a great brand . The powder is packed nicely . It is a good color combination. It has nice color pigment to it. I really enjoy using it .
Leeanne W.
White City, OR
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Cover Girl is a brand name I trust and would always recommend. I have not been disappointed by any product of theirs. I love the colors in this pallet.
Alesia B.
My mother uses Cover Girl and I thought it was for older people. But I love this set. I like to wear neutral colors mostly. And this set fits the bill.
Vickye T.
Fort Worth, TX
Although it doesn't last as long as I want it to, these colors are amazing. Easily found at Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. A great buy for a little cash !
Tammy C.
Grand Jct, TN
It was OK I love color. I have found other products better. But it does cost less. On a budget I recommend otherwise try something different for color
Megan J.
Pewaukee, WI
I use one of these kits (for hazel eyes) almost every day! My favorite part is that the lightest color is so pigmented that i use it as a highlighter!
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
These colors are bold, and I love that about this product. If you like colors than this product is for you. Be careful though they break apart easily.
Cayla H.
This product doesn't stay on very long and starts to fade fast. The price is great if your on a budget, but I'd rather pay for stuff that lasts longer.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???