BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Rocio R.
Me encanta esta presentación, porque trae cuatro tonos similares y que puedes combinar con facilidad.
Hay de todo tipo de colores, opacos y brillantes.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love cover girl eyeshadow. it goes on smoothly and lasts all day without smudging or rubbing off! highly recommend. it's my favorite eyeshadow brand.
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Cover Girl eyeshadow don't usually impress me. They don't seem to wear as long as other ORC brands but for their price it's nice for trying new colors
Leeanne W.
White City, OR
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Cover Girl is a brand name I trust and would always recommend. I have not been disappointed by any product of theirs. I love the colors in this pallet.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
I have had mine forever and it still helps me easily get a good, solid natural look. Lasts a good portion of the day, but I need to touch up sometimes
Londa C.
Wdm, IA
THE PRODUCT FEELS LIKE SANDPAPER RUBBING ON YOUR EYELIDS. HORRIBLE! IT GOT EVERYWHERE BUT DIDN'T REALLY STICK TO THE EYELID WELL. POOR QUALITY PRODUCT.
Kelly G.
Newark , NJ
I actually had two of these . Pigment was okay and the shades complimented each other well . I just don't think all the purple made my eyes look nice .
Katherine W.
Germantown, MD
Great colors but quality is only okay. Other brands are pricier but definitely worth the higher quality. Could go on nicer. Do like that it is a trio!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
These eyeshadows are nice and have cute colors, but the pigmentation could use some help. Add some eye primer and a wet brush and itll look much better
Vickye T.
Fort Worth, TX
Although it doesn't last as long as I want it to, these colors are amazing. Easily found at Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. A great buy for a little cash !
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???