BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jaime T.
White House, TN
I have the mauve-ish set of this eyeshadow. I really like the shades and the instructions that are provided that shows you how to use them all together.
Shantila V.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I absolutely love this stuff. The colors are the best! Neutral colors is what I use the most and this is my favorite brand when it comes to eye shadows.
Erin D.
I love this palette. In most palettes there are only a couple colors I like, or that I think go together, but I really like this mix of colors together.
Mariee S.
I love it! so pigmented and lasts. affordable and beautiful. small enough to throw in your bag for travel as well. cover girl eyeshadow has great colors.
Ellie P.
Round Lake, IL
Great pigmentation!! It's great. It last all day and it's very compact. Only downfall is that the packaging isn't flattering and it can break very easy.
Jennifer T.
Frederick, MD
I have used this eyeshadow since I learned how to do my own makeup. I like trying new products but I always keep this in my bag! Great for every day use.
Dianna M.
East Bernstadt, KY
This is my go to eye shadow, I don't like the bigger eye pallets cause you have a couple shades you like, I think it's a waste to by the bigger pallets!
Londa C.
Wdm, IA
THE PRODUCT FEELS LIKE SANDPAPER RUBBING ON YOUR EYELIDS. HORRIBLE! IT GOT EVERYWHERE BUT DIDN'T REALLY STICK TO THE EYELID WELL. POOR QUALITY PRODUCT.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
These eyeshadows are nice and have cute colors, but the pigmentation could use some help. Add some eye primer and a wet brush and itll look much better
Amanda R.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Love love love the colors in this quad but, can come off chalky and doesn't last. I just wish Covergirl would step up their shadows game for the price.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???