BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Mindy S.
Manchester
These are good for newcomers. I used a lot of these in high school and college. They work great for the price. Not too many color options as they once had.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I love these colors together. Covergirl has pretty good quality eye shadows in my opinion. It stays on for a long time and I've been using this for years!
Ariel B.
Lincoln, NE
This covergirl ice princess eye shadow is amazing! You can get it at Walmart, target, or any drugstore. Doesnt clump or smear around either! Love this kit!
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
Review for: Ice Princess more...
These colors makes my eyes so vibrant and pops it up too. Its playful yet makes a dramatic look. These eye shadow color collection makes a hot statement.
Lovelydj B.
Verona, KY
I have used nudes on my eyes since I started wearing make up as a kid! This is a great product and I will always use it as long as they continue to make it
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I like the colors. I use them as transition colors or if I'm going out and about I use one color all over my lid and that's all. They are really pigmented.
Lori F.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Like the way these shadows are paired together to know which ones can be applied together. They are long last and needs a touch up after many hours of use.
Madison U.
Middletown, OH
These shadows are ok they aren't the best but for the price it is good. And mine are ever so slightly chalky but it is good for a natural look for the day!
mayra m.
Corp Christi, TX
enhance your eyes with these beautiful colors. i have the purple quad and it is perfect for brown eyed girls. has to be one of my favorite eyeshadow quads.
Caitlin L.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love CoverGirl in general but I love that the shades are matched and already prepared for certain eye colors...I have enough trouble matching as it is!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???