BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Nicole C.
Stoneham, MA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I like these shadows for a simple look. They apply very well and last all day. The packing on them is simple. It is the perfect zine to fit in my makeup bag.
Madison U.
Middletown, OH
These shadows are ok they aren't the best but for the price it is good. And mine are ever so slightly chalky but it is good for a natural look for the day!
Annie G.
Fort Leonard Wood
I love the 4 shade kits. Colors go well together and it gives me many options. Whether I go with all 4 and blend them or just 3 or 2. The price is amazing!
Luz H.
I really like this eyeshadows they are very pigmented and the colors are great! they are not as smooth as others eyeshadows, and not as easy to blend with
Molly K.
The colors are bright and very true to the skin. I enjoy the formula but I have been testing other brands and have found others to be better suited to me.
member-14c206f56
I have Added this palette to my #SpringBeautyTrend List for its beautiful colors. For more details on this product please see my list. #highly #recommended
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
Pretty and sheen.  Has a great shine for a little highlighting and contouring around the eyes.  Soft colors make me feel like a mystical unicorn!
Morgan R.
Love this palet it is so beautiful love the colors but I also love the nude shades by cover girl this is the eyeshadow that I use ever day love it so much
Cindy N.
Been using this same pallete for a smokey eye since I was a tween! It's such a great set for my green eyes. And the silver is the best silver powder ever.
Genita K.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Cover girl eyeshadow is my fav. I like it because it last all day without reapplying. I like that I can choose several colors and not spend too much money.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???