BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
There's something about cover girl that frustrates me! I can purchase the same lipstick color, the same eyeshadow color for years and will stock up and then when I run out I go back out try finding them again they have the same colors on it or the same color number but you get home and the colors are way different when you're applying them, they change the formula too much they do not make their collars consistently the same, but the name stays the same it's like they didn't make the correct batch
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I adore this purple COVERGIRL palette. It's color is just right to bring out the green in my eyes without overpowering my light skin tone. The purples are beyond forgiving and it's built-in error proof shades so you don't go too dark or too light. It stays on the entire day and even lasts through a workout. You can't get more affordable and eye-popping than this!
Sarah G.
Powell
For a drugstore eyeshadow quad this one, which was a staple in high-school-me's makeup box, still holds up pretty well against higher-end brands. Pigmentation is pretty good, wear time is pretty long, color choices are wide. My only complaint is that there is a lot of fallout with these and some of the shades, mostly the matte solid colors, can be chalky. With the right primer and a practiced hand, you can make these work without breaking your budget.
Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
This eyeshadow works pretty well. I let the little girls I nanny for use it to play with and it does not bother them at all. For myself I can use it without it flaking too badly. I would recommend primer for this brand to keep it on your eyelid. I would recommend it for play make up for children and for adults to use.
Christy K.
This eyeshadow is perfect for brown and hazel eyes! It's so affordable and can be found at any drugstore. The application of the product is slightly difficult with the small applicator brush, so I just use my full size eyeshadow brushes that I own. There is not much fallout from this eyeshadow and hardly any creasing throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this pallet to anyone with brown/hazel eyes who is looking for a natural look!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Love this kit. Pure Romance is the name! It's so easy to navigate through to make a smokey eye that looks great without tons of work or experience! Super affordable too! Located in Walmart or any grocery/ superstore where you can find covergirl products!
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
I do have this in my makeup kit. I use Country Woods Set most often, but this works well if I want my eyes to "POP". I purchased this at Wal Mart and it has been in the ole kit for a bit. Although I hate BLUE eye shadow, I like these colors and they blend nicely. You notice my eyes... not the color!
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
For years I can remember using these exact colors. This was before I was introduced into the world of Ulta or Sephora. I give it 3 stars not because it's a horrible product but because it's all day staying power just isn't there for me. By the end of a long work day, all the eye shadow colors have all faded and they've all managed to migrate into my crease line creating a nasty shade of muddy brown. I'd still buy it in a pinch if necessary but I love my shadows I use now.
Amanda C.
I have had this pallet for years and I will say that I personally don't use it often because the colors are loud, however the pigmentation is crazy. These are so pigmented so you have to have a light hand and there is a lot of fallout but I don't really care about that because you can just sweep it away or use the hairdryer to blow it off your undereyes. Very inexpensive and definitely saturated colors.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this combo for years and it is still perfect. I have tried other colors and this seems to go well with my fair skin and brown eyes. I use the 3 colors on the right mostly. The lighter shade is good for highlighting. This shadow stays in place well even on my oily skin.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???