BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

marissa m.
Winona, MN
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love this eyeshadow! I got it free at a cheerleading competition so I grabbed like 4 of them! They have lasted me so long and I love how pigmented they are
Delilah D.
I really like it for being cheap. It's portable and easy to blend. The colors are natural which is easy to mix and do a quick natural look if your in a rush
Shay W.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
It's a nice backup quad. I keep it in my makeup case for layering. The shadows are not very pigmented and you will have to use a base to make the colors pop.
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
These colors aren't really pigmented and don't even stay on. It takes forever and uses a lot of powder to get the look i want out of this, i don't recommend
Kaitlyn J.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I'm not a very big fan of these eye shadows. all of the ones that i have tried are hard and not very pigmented. every now and then you can find a good color
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love this eye shadow! It goes on really well and its only about $6.00 for it. It's nice and clean along with that pop factor for a really dramatic effect.
cheyenne C.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
These colors kinda wear off throughout the day but if you have a good primer they stay till the night. beautiful colors not really an everyday thing though.
Victoria S.
Amarillo, TX
Such natural beautiful colors! I love colors that are not too much and these are perfect. They are light and natural and thats the exact look that I go for.
Whitney T.
Bannister, MI
This is one of my favorite 4 kits. I love the natural colors. Makes it easy to use this with multiple outfits and I don't have to think to hard what to wear!
Nany V.
I love how they are very easy to have when you are traveling and need backup but they don’t have the best pigment but I would use them they are long lasting.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???