BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Alexis S.
Inverness, FL
My mom and sister have the same pallet and we all love it!! Just light enough to wear out with some eyeliner on the daily. Covers nicely and has a good pigment.
Jeniffer B.
Smyrna, GA
Till this day I rock with this mini palette lol. I have made plenty of looks . Looks that my own family tell me how did you do that . You're eye are soo pretty.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
A great, simple palette for the every day or even nighttime wear. There are tons of colors to choose from and it's a very affordable set for the amount you get.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
An okay eyeshadow quad. Colors are nice. Palette is nice. Could use better pigmentation. I will keep it but it's not my favorite. Not the one I always grab for.
Linda I.
Morganton, NC
Hey what can I say. I love #covergirl for me personally for makeup it's what I choose. It is just easy to use and matches my skin tone. It is reasonably priced.
Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Great option of colors and affordable price. Easy to apply. Coverage doesn't last long and begins to crease after a few hours of wear. Constant need to reapply.
Christina L.
Bronx, NY
This was so so for me. It didnt enhance my eyes quite as promised. I hv eyes that change color however so Im not sure if that was a factor but Im not a huge fan
Linda M.
I have stock up again tomorrow for my favorite Cover girl Eye Enhancers 4kit eye shadow. I love the beautiful colors and how they match what I'm wearing nicely.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
These quads are really nice for travel, or to keep in your purse as touch ups, they ble d well and they choose good colors to go together to create an eye look.
Marlyce G.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I was disappointed in the palette. The color barely showed up on skin. I think maybe darker colors would be better but i got browns so it didn't work out for me
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???