BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Mary H.
Casar, NC
Love this set! Makes doing my shadow so much easier!! It's fun and pretty! Cost effective and great!
sara m.
yakima, WA
The cloud ch the same thing as the first one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of
sarah L.
I absolutely love the colors in the palate there are a nude shade almost and they work great for any skin tone. They are pigmented great and last all day long on my eyelids.
Milke A.
Manizales, caldas
This palette is the bomb! I'm not very adventurous with eyeshadows and I tend to stick to anything nude or neutral, but I saw this little palette and I immediately had to get it. It's nice for a nude lover like myself who isn't really into bold colors but wants to branch out from brown tones just a bit. They're very good rose gold, pink, and purple shadows. Some people have complained about them being powdery and dealing with a lot of fallout, but I personally haven't had that issue and I think they're extremely easy to blend.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
A great, simple palette for the every day or even nighttime wear. There are tons of colors to choose from and it's a very affordable set for the amount you get.
Linda M.
I have stock up again tomorrow for my favorite Cover girl Eye Enhancers 4kit eye shadow. I love the beautiful colors and how they match what I'm wearing nicely.
Linda I.
Morganton, NC
Hey what can I say. I love #covergirl for me personally for makeup it's what I choose. It is just easy to use and matches my skin tone. It is reasonably priced.
sthefany h.
miami, FL

is a kit of spectacular shadows, makes me feel like a princess. I bought it in a store makeup at a good price. and it is of very good quality that lasts all day
Christina L.
Bronx, NY
This was so so for me. It didnt enhance my eyes quite as promised. I hv eyes that change color however so Im not sure if that was a factor but Im not a huge fan
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
An okay eyeshadow quad. Colors are nice. Palette is nice. Could use better pigmentation. I will keep it but it's not my favorite. Not the one I always grab for.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???