BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
I usually favor natural brown shades. However, I love mixing in some pinks now and then for highlights under the brow or right over my lashes. This CG product is perfect for this. Elsewhere on line, the reviews have been mixed, but I tried it and liked it enough to make a repurchase here. It might be a touch too subtle, depending on the effect you are going for. But if you use a touch of primer (or the tiniest dab of foundation) on your lids, this will deliver a gorgeous touch of pink that will last throughout your day. There is something about these shade that make you look awake and refreshed. Experiment and determine for yourself, but I do recommend it based on my own experience. Enjoy!
Emilee H.
Just got of some of this the other day. Needed some more neutral colors . Always like these eyeshadows for an affordable yet great product.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have 2 of these and they last so long I use them all the time the color lasts and it looks great on I always carry them in my bag whereever I go I so highly recommend them
Sabrina D.
Charlevoix, MI
Love the colors and the different ways that you can wear this. There are so many different possibilities of how you can do your makeup.
Sarah F.
I got these for a softer look. I had to put coat after coat on to barely notice it was there. They colors are two soft for my liking.
Paola V.
I have been using these palettes for many years and I have several palettes and I love the tones of each palette. They are compact and easy to take with you in your purse. They are very affordable as well, which is great for someone on a budget. The colors are very pretty as well. Definitely recommend!
Joselin V.
This palette is the bomb! I'm not very adventurous with eyeshadows and I tend to stick to anything nude or neutral, but I saw this little palette and I immediately had to get it. It's nice for a nude lover like myself who isn't really into bold colors but wants to branch out from brown tones just a bit. They're very good rose gold, pink, and purple shadows. Some people have complained about them being powdery and dealing with a lot of fallout, but I personally haven't had that issue and I think they're extremely easy to blend.
Micaiah S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This pallet is amazing I'm a dark skin girl and I love the natural look and these colors match my skin tone so well you can't even tell sometimes I'm wearing make up it never disappoints.
Chera R.
MARTINSBURG, WV
love this i have geen eyes and it just makes my eyes pop... i get complimenta evertime that i wear this product.
Sarah T.
Monrovia
One of my go-tos to use. Especially since they have one specifically for brown eyes. I've had mine for a while.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???