BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tara S.
This is a great color palette for everyday natural look. They go on smoothly. I would only suggest wearing an eye primer cause I don't believe it stays on long. Imo
Raija K.
Beautiful color eye shadow kit! I used this product when I wanted a more glam look! It was a decent price. I have smaller eyes and so it tends to not stay on as long as I hoped for but I love the colors it comes with!
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
The quad is good for beginners. Puts a series of colors together for them to use more than one color. However, the pigment isn't the best nor is it very lasting.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
I love the colors of this palette with my brown eyes however it doesn't stay on long for me, even with eye primer. I have tried it a few times and still get creases.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Affordable eyeshadows. You can get them almost anywhere. Comes in many different combinations. Great for beginner and also for those who are familiar with makeup. Give it a try - you have nothing to lose.
Diana M.
I use this set quite often. I enjoy the color varieties. Easy to apply and take off. Sometimes it's too easy to take off. That would be my only negative comment.
Madi M.
The colors are very pigmented and blend very well. The are very bright and make for fun looks. The price is very good for the value. This was my first time and I would recommend for more out-there looks!
Amber R.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love the fact they are very complimentary to my skin tone! But I have a hard time with it not lasting! Seems like I apply then half way Thru the day you can't even tell I have it on. Price is good!
Ashley P.
Easthampton, MA
Great for brown eyes. Makes it easy to know where to put the certain colors. Doesn't blend the greatest and is a little too hard. Wish it were creamier so the color would look bolder and blend better.
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I have this in the Shades of Gray palette and have had it for quite awhile. It makes the perfect smoky eye for me and I use it every day that I do my makeup because I love the result I get each time.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???