BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I am a HUGE fan of makeup.....some of the best makeup can cost a fortune but some, like this Covergirl Eyeshadow palette can be very reasonable yet, still work just as well, if not better than It's higher priced competitors. The shades are to die for!! I have blue eyes and this palette really makes them pop! I'd expect the same of any eye color really, these eyeshadows are so versatile. I do use a primer and the colors stay beautiful morning to night. Also, you can build with these colors and keep it simple for work or casual times or you could really play them up for a gorgeous look on a night out. If you're on the fence about trying these, I'd say go for it! They are easy to find at your local grocery or retail stores and with the price, you won't go in debt just to try it!!
Viana P.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
One of my first makeup products and I still reach for it today. It has a great combination of shades to make a complete look, and as the name suggests, it's perfect for creating a smoky eye look. The shadows are quite pigmented and easy to blend. Sometimes the shadows develop a film on top when I try to swatch with my fingers (probably from the oils in our hands), but I scratch the top layer to make it good as new. I love using the mauve-y purple shade in the crease as a stand alone eye look.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
This is my go to brand and shadow. I have been using the Country Woods Quad for years now. It is my basic look that provides a clean and professional look. You notice my eyes not my eye shadow! I love how the colors blend but the highlighter color enhances!
I also love the versatility. I can go dark if going clubbing or light for my everyday look.
I also like the fact that I it will be there till I decide to take it off. I also like the purple pallet in the quad. All in all this is a great choice for everyday look.
Danielle M.
Review for: Drama Eyes, Blossoms more...
I have tried a variety of the color shades and like them a lot for the most part. One of the shimmer browns use to be my favorite until they changed everything. Now the eyeshadows don't last as long as they use to and I have to apply more of the color to get it to show up, especially the pinks (Blossoms). I don't know why they had to change something that was already good. They are great for your basic, everyday wear. Nothing fancy. I haven't had any trouble with it creasing. It has a decent last to it but will smudge if you rub it like almost any eyeshadow. I like how they have several different shades and combinations. I would recommend this but it's defiantly not like it use to be.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I love these eye shadows, I have bought a few as a teen and even now as an adult. My faves are the nudes,purples,and shades of grey. The colors really compliment my Red hair and blue eyes. They don't apply real dark which I like as I like more of a natural look. My skin is real light so these really work for my eyes. I have bought these for years because they are so affordable and I love the shades. These may not be for everyone but they have always been great for myself and my daughter. When you can't afford high end products it is nice to have a product you can trust and afford.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows area very nice mini pallet. They work great for adding that subtle natural look 👀. I picked these because the shades work great on my complexion just enhancing my features. Goes on easy and lasts. The applicator they provide you with is great in a pinch but I prefer to use a damp brush from my set. If you try this I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This is my favorite eye shadow quad! I always take it when im traveling because its the perfect set of nudes! I can make a few different looks with this and love it. The formula isnt chalky and is easy to blend. The colors stay which excellent payoff. The price is very reasonable! I recommend this to everyone and have even purchased it for gifts.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I've used the Covergirl Eye Enhancers kits for a long time now. I have a different palette than this specific shade collection, but have found that their palettes blend well together and are versatile for day to day wear. I don't re-apply the eye shadow and it seems to stay put well on my lids. While I like this product, I have come to prefer other brands that seem more durable and reliable to me though.
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This was my 1st eyeshadow I ever purchased when I 1st started getting into makeup. I had the urban basics 202. I used it a lot and it was fun to play with it. I like how it comes in mini sets and that include a base, crease, lid and accent colors that can easily blend. They have different variety sets like nude, natural nudes, vibrant ones. They're not bad for beginners. They're not as pigmented as other products but if you want something light this is for you.
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
There's something about cover girl that frustrates me! I can purchase the same lipstick color, the same eyeshadow color for years and will stock up and then when I run out I go back out try finding them again they have the same colors on it or the same color number but you get home and the colors are way different when you're applying them, they change the formula too much they do not make their collars consistently the same, but the name stays the same it's like they didn't make the correct batch
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???