BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Siempre me han gustado los colores otoñales aunque soy mulata y no se ven tanto pero esta paleta me otorga cierta calidez que me ilumina y me hace sentir glamorosa.
Christine W.
Covington, LA
This set brings out the greens/browns in my hazel eyes. Not too dramatic but enough to draw attention. I love the price of covergirl makeup, doesn't break the bank.
Kaysee G.
E Grand Forks, MN
The colors are great in the product but unfortunately they do not blend well and the pigment is very poor. It works fine if you use one color and an eyeshadow primer.
kimberely B.
Headland, AL
Great colors love the idea they r n the same box .but the brake and shatter way to easy..one color wears down way fast u Rin out of one color still have two left ..
Kim C.
Silverdale, WA
I live by these color parings. Trustworthy colors that stay true when applied, but aren't too heavy. Glides on smoothly allowing for consistent color applications.
Savannah W.
Cover girl is my go to for eye shadow. I've used it since I was in high school. The colors they have together for shading make it easy to make many different looks.
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI
I've been using this product since high school. It's creamy smooth and goes on so nice and most importantly it doesn't rub off. I like that I can find it anywhere
Divya S.
This is really nice for someone who is starting to experiment with makeup and different looks. This blends easily and has good color pay off. Very affordable too.
Suriyia C.
I don't like the texture and it's very hard to put on. At first I thought the colors were very pretty, but then when I was using it I had to layer it on my eye. I ended up wiping it off.👎
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I like that I get different blues that I can choose from all in one bundle. Also you can do a blue eye with all the colors and the blue really makes your eyes pop
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???