BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jamika C.
Odessa, TX
The colors used in this quartet are beautiful and compliment brown eyes very well. However you need to use a good eye primer because the colors are not very pigmented.
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
I have one in the shades of brown, and one with shades of pink. Neither are bad, but they're not great and I wouldn't buy them again. The colors don't look as nice on skin as they do in the kit, and they don't last very long.
jessica f.
This is a great eye shadow pallet. the price is great and the size of the product is perfect . I love the options on the combination of color pallets covergirl offers.
Sarah Z.
Riverside, CA
I really liked this set and think the colors are soft and beautiful. The wear of the product is decent, but was fantastic with a primer. Soft palette that's universal.
Laura B.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Country Woods more...
Great for any season and so natural I can wear anytime! No need to match up different colors, as they come in one convenient compact. I love the easy to use applicator.
Belinda L.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I used this when I was beginning with makeup and I was not impressed. Very powdery and chalky on me. Wet n Wild eyeshadows are for better quality at a very low price.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love eye shadows with multiple color options. It allows me to blend and fade the colors easily. These colors are all very pretty and don't seem to smear or wear off
Tina R.
I buy this product because I like how long it stays on. It does not crease like some others do. It looks natural and doesn't have the heavy feeling like some others do
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Siempre me han gustado los colores otoñales aunque soy mulata y no se ven tanto pero esta paleta me otorga cierta calidez que me ilumina y me hace sentir glamorosa.
Christine W.
Covington, LA
This set brings out the greens/browns in my hazel eyes. Not too dramatic but enough to draw attention. I love the price of covergirl makeup, doesn't break the bank.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???