BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Sandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
Another traditional oldie but goodie. I use the nudes which shimmer but don't over sparkle. They are lovely and fresh. Used since my teens and still always have in my beauty bag.
Michelle H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love cover girl I have since I was a little girl the colors always match my skin and eyes perfect Un like a lot of other brands and they aren't that shimmery like other brands
Sydney H.
Norman, OK
Good price and nice colors! Gets the job done, able to get a light smokey eye from it, so it worked for me! I have bought this product several times because it was in my budget!
Brittany S.
I love the war cover girl combines a palet that you need for any look. My favorite are the urban shades. They can go from day to night and really enhance the eye.
Ryanne D.
Salem, NH
I love these 4 color palettes! I always go to these because the colors match together and are very soft. It's not that pigment but like I said the colors come on soft and light. I would purchase this in different colors if I could again!
Cynthia K.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Love these colors! This eyeshadow really makes my eyes look gorgeous. I would recommend this palette! Wasn't sure about it at first but after playing around with it I love it!!
Brandie L.
North Port, FL
I actually love the color palette they used and it made a beautiful night look. The shadow itself was not to thick feeling and was just what I was looking for in an eyeshadow.
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
This product is okay for a natural look. It is not as richly pigmented as what I am use to using. I use it if I am in a hurry and don't want to take my time applying make up.
Laureen V.
Spencerville, IN
Love the ability to mix and match with the various colors and shades. It isn't the highest grade of make up that I would prefer to use, but the cost it takes care of business
Samantha H.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
This is my favorite eye shadow. Great colors that go one well and stay on extremely well. I have a silvery-green palette that makes my blue eyes pop. You can use a single color, or combine and mix the colors to create more of an effect.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???