BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Amber M.
Elkridge, MD
Perfect pallet to match your eye color without going too dark. Great look for work and also for events! The back of it shows you how to perfectly apply without fail! Amazing product!
Destinee T.
atmore, al
This small pallet it one of the most versatile in my collection. I reach for it often. The color pigmentation is amazing and it is very creamy. I would recommend buying this product.
maria c.
I really like the lighter shades for brow highlighting and inner corner highlight. Its pigment and nice and bendable and its affordable. I've bought it twice for the lighter shades.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
Had this when I was about 13 years old. It was a good set then, however if you're looking to really get into makeup. I would recommend getting a big palette as this is super limited.
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I really like the natural colors that this palette offers. I'm not a very bold make up kind of person. These colors seem to give a beautiful yet natural look and feel to your eyes.
Deana F.
Saline, MI
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Loved the colors. Great multiple color pack to accent eyes. For the price you can't beat the quality of this product. I did use a brush for application because I hated the applicator.
Elif K.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
For what you're paying, you get four eye shadows that are of decent quality. Good or newbie make-up users as you don't have to worry about selecting the right shade to mix/match.
Sandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
Another traditional oldie but goodie. I use the nudes which shimmer but don't over sparkle. They are lovely and fresh. Used since my teens and still always have in my beauty bag.
Jessica H.
Carrizozo, NM
Covergirl professional eye shadow trio makes putting on eye shadow dummy proof. Autumn Harvest is a great pallet and looks so great. It makes my eyes pop and is so easy to use.
Sydney H.
Norman, OK
Good price and nice colors! Gets the job done, able to get a light smokey eye from it, so it worked for me! I have bought this product several times because it was in my budget!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???