BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tavia B.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I didn't really like the way these eye shadows applied. It took several applications in order to get the color to be noticably there. The color was faint and would clump from sweat
Kayla R.
FORT PIERCE, FL
Awesome color palette for all color eyes. It can create a simple eye or a nice smokey eye with all the colors. I thought it was both a great deal and a great product . Double winning!
Sade M.
Hockley, TX
Love the colors and always been a fan of covergirl palettes. They always put the perfect colors together which helps out a lot from having to buy 2 or 3 different ones just to get the all colors you need. I recommend CG eye shadows and will continue to buy.
Jennifer W.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
This is an excellent pallet for a barely there, fresh faced look. It compliments most skin tones and eye colors, and goes with any outfit. Best of all, CoverGirl is always affordable.
Emilee D.
This eye color pallet or or a variation of it, has been around for at least 5 years. And I love it!!! it is my go-to, everyday color. It's just the right amount of neutral and shimmer!
Melissa G.
Love these colors! And the eye shadow goes on smooth and stay put practically all day. The powder is firm and doesn't feel loose or end up irritating my eye!!! I would recommend this for sure.
tara b.
This color combo is great for a natural nude look, or to spice it up for a sultry smoky look. it's really up to you. it's a very flexible palette. I just wish mine lasted longer.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Other more...
Not too bad. I have this palette in "Drama Eyes" and I bought it a while ago. The pigmentation and texture are okay, but I love the way the colors go together. It's not bad for a drugstore palette! Good for a dramatic look and it blends pretty well.
Michelle O.
The colors aren't that visible on my skin tone, they tend to blend with my skin then make my eyes pop. I feel like this is for people who don't want too much pigment on their eyes.
maria c.
I really like the lighter shades for brow highlighting and inner corner highlight. Its pigment and nice and bendable and its affordable. I've bought it twice for the lighter shades.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???