BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love this eye shadow!! It brings out my different colors in my brown eyes and makes them shine! I've never had this many compliments before. It's also very easy to apply and blend!
Deslin C.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I have two of these cover girl 4-kit eye shadows and I adore it. The colors pop out no matter how long i wear it. Some other drug store make up fades away.I want more.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I i like the quality of the pigments in these shadows. Very inexpensive but a good product. It lasts for a long time and doesn't settle into creases. Great purchase!!
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been using this eyeshadow since I was 13 and I love it! You can get the best color for your eyes and it truly is great. It goes in easy and always looks great! Definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
For my slate blue eyes, lighter colors with dark eyeliner and black mascara make my eyes pop. The light shimmer colors were perfect for my skin color and eye color.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
I love this eyeshadow. It's fairly cheap. It isn't super dramatic. It goes perfect for a casual look. The only downfall is it breaks so easy. And it doesn't last for a long period of time.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
Review for: Drama Eyes more...
I love the colors but I had a really hard time getting the eyeshadow to stick to my brush and eyes. Which really sucks because I was really looking forward to using it.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Country Woods more...
Worst eyeshadow palette I've ever bought. The 3 shades are nearly indistinguishable. It's I pigmented. They fade immediately. They crease. That fall all over the place. This is atrocious.
Mickayla W.
Just got this for a birthday present and I love it. The colors are beautiful I didn't have to build them up like crazy. The shadow even lasted all day. This palette may be my new favorite.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
This one of the first quads I owned that I used all the time. It was good for starting out and I enjoyed it. Now I've moved on to bigger and better palettes I would recommend it beginners
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???