BY COVERGIRL

These collections of great shades are hand-picked by our make-up pros. Designed for a classic look, these shadows blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully, without overshadowing.

• How many makeup styles can I do with these colors? 1 Answers
  • Is this product very pigmented or is it more sheer?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Shadow - Dance Party
  • "a great affordable eye shadow and lots of nice colours to choose from!" in 2 reviews
  • "Some don't blend very well but you get what you pay for." in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of cover girl cosmestics and this palette is no different. " in 1 review
  • "Love this compact combination of shades i have many and they really are helpful for quickly applying eyeshadow you can never go wrong !" in 1 review
  • "The price is great, the colors are okay but this wouldn't last long because the size of this is TINY! " in 1 review
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
Alpine, UT
I have used this party pack since it was introduced many years ago...I recommend it to each and every person who asks about my eye shadow. In the many years I have used this product, I have had 10 plus people stop me to ask what brand of eye shadow I use. They always think i will answer some expensive brand name and they are shocked when I say it's Cover Girl... Brand Ambassador for life!!!
Lacie M.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I don't feel like these shadows are pigmented enough and they don't blend well. The color fades throughout the day. For the price I guess it is worth it, but I would recommend spending a little more and getting a product that will last longer and give you better application.
Tara S.
Tara S.
This eyeshadow quad is just OKAY. The colors are meh and don't show up too great on deeper skin tones. The powders are a little chalky and hard to blend. I much prefer the Covergirl Nudes palette that was recently released. I would skip this product and save a few dollars
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Honestly, you get what you pay for. Though this little kit does blend well given the quality/price, I would rather spend a little more money and get quality eyeshadow from Sephora. But, if you're in a bind and need to grab something quickly, I would recommend this.
Brook L.
Brook L.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Dance Party
I get compliments every time I wear this trio. The colors don't look that varying in the palette but give just enough of a subtle variation in color to create some awesome effects! Can't wait to try more from this line!
sam c.
sam c.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
Review for: Dance Party
I like the brown and the pink in this palette, I think that they're very unique colors. I think that the white is kind of boring and should be spiced up some more. The powder is very chunky and difficult to apply.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Dance Party
One of my all time favorite eye shadow kits was from cover girl, just like this one. Gave great coloring without being too dark. I used lighter colors and they went well dressed up or down. Never ran or creased.
Olgita R.
Olgita R.
I would use this when I was a beginner but it honestly helped because you know the colors matched together. My eye color is brown , I feel like it might need to be more pigmented but other then that it's great
Amber M.
Amber M.
Nashville, TN
This eyeshadow isn't pigmented enough for my tastes. Also the eyeshadow is too powdery and doesn't go on smooth at all. It falls all over my face when I'm applying it and makes a big mess.
Cait D.
Cait D.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dance Party
Great colors, not very pigmented. Very cheap, great for the price. Very affordable. Can make some very nice looks with it. Easy to use and can be found at almost every single drug store.
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz
How many makeup styles can I do with these colors?
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product very pigmented or is it more sheer?