BY COVERGIRL #79 in Eyeshadow

Simple, single eyeshadow shades with a silky sheer formula. Mix and match them the way you want to create your own combos with matte, pearly, or sparkly shades! They blend easily for a natural eye makeup look.

Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my all-time favorite eyeshadows happen to be the Cover Girl 1-kits. Although they're not very hyped, they are of good quality for a drugstore product, come in wearable shades, are inexpensive, and are a breeze to depot, great for people like me who love to keep everything in a magnetic palette! My favorite shades of this eyeshadow include Mink, Tapestry Taupe, and Champagne. The former two are best worn on the lids, whether alone as a wash of color, or in combination with other eyeshadows for a complete eye look. Champagne can be used sparingly on the browbone or on the inner corners of the eyes, but I most often use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones. In fact, I first discovered Mink and Champagne when both were part of an 8-pan eyeshadow set from Cover Girl that I used for dance recitals when I was as young as 8 years old. It was my very first eyeshadow! I am now 27 years old and still enjoy using them on an everyday basis.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was quite disappointed by this. The color (champagne) is gorgeous, but not what I was expecting. The color shown in the photos on Amazon is a taupe, but I would have been better off going by the name because this is definitely a champagne shade. The shade is completely sheer with a lot of reflecting shine.

The formula is nice- creamy and blendable. However, I could only see this being used a face highlighter (on the cheeks) because there is not nearly enough pigment for it to work as an eyeshadow. Maybe it would look nice on the brow bone.

Overall, this needs to be applied with a brush and it makes for a beautiful highlight on the upper cheeks. I would totally recommend it for a preteen wanting to get into makeup!
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a complete waste of money. I have four colors (biscotti, which is just a glittery, colorless mess; some weird between a sheer, colorless gold and copper; a dark grey and a light, shimmery, sheer pink). None of the show up no matter how many layers I apply. I thought I would be able to use these to create a smoky eye for night and a natural look for day time but no, they don't show at all. This is the absolute worst I've ever used. I will never buy these again. Of course, since their mascara seems to be declining in quality also, I think I'm just done with Covergirl completely.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT
Review for: Purple Pop 455
Finding that perfect color never seems to be hard when I can rely on Covergirl's Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Kits. The Purple Pop is my all time favorite that I can wear with almost anything. Always true to color and never cakes or cracks. Versatile in strength so it's easy to go from office professional to dancing diva. With the Covergirl name I knew I could count on the product and its held true to the brand reliability and value. Great product to keep in your kit!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Raisin (125)
Love this color! Especially if you have some
brown eyes like myself this color looks fabulous! Now, I give it 4 stars due to it crumbling very easily in its casing in my make up bag. Which in return causes a huge mess! This could be due to my carelessness and roughness with my bags but all my other eye shadows hold up! Just not this one but the color is gorgeous on! If you aren't as rough and clutsy as myself then that may help the crumbling situation!
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Review for: Indigo Impact
I don't always use eye shadow, but when I do I use this Beautiful Covergirl Professional Eye Enhancers -Sterling Blue. I love this color and it is one of my all time favorites. I goes on really smooth and stays on all day. I would buy it again. I prefer Covergirl for eye shadows. I like to wear other colors sometimes, but 80% of the time I wear blue cause my eyes are blue. I feel this is the color that looks best on me. I love Covergirl for eye shadow.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows Creme D'Mint 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
I have a dark grey color, a copper color, a sheer shimmery color and a light, shimmery pink color and I hate them all. None of them show up much and they all shimmer way too much, especially biscotti which is basically just a colorless, glittery mess. The three dollars I spent on each of these was way too much. I was very unhappy with the Covergirl mascara I recently bought and I think that I'm just through with the brand.
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
Review for: Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows Blue Wave 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
This color is beautiful as a transition shade or a Crease color. It's actually more light gray than blue. It's still a very pretty color. The color payoff isn't the best I've seen from Covergirl... but it's decent. The shadow also has a ton of fallout. Which isn't a problem if you tap some of the product off your brush. I would recommend this product if you're on a budget and need decent eyeshadows. I Love Covergirl!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Maybe it's a habit but I've been using this eye shadow for the last 10 years of my life. It goes with everything a provides more of a natural look, not a heavy makeup look. It's shimmery but still almost a nude tone so it goes great with my skin tone (fair). I think they may have discontinued the color (mink) which would make me rather upset as I will not have to find a different color.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Review for: Purple Pop 455
Iam Hugh fan of ALL THINGS PURPLE so when I saw this at my local drugstore and they were running a buy 1 get 1 free! Well YIPEE! I grabbed this GORGEOUS PURPLE POP and an pink tones kit I don't have the name of now, but I LOVED THE COLORS but there was a bit of fall out, so I found it to be a little powdery, but I could manage. Great value and I would tell a friend with a few tips.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
Tristen M.
Tristen M.
Hoquiam
I've been looking for other eyeshadows that are super pigmented and cheap that I could buy at my local Rite Aid.Are these as good as the high end eyeshadows?
Marie A.
Marie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really like these they make yours eyes look really good and the color last a good bit of time and there easy to clean off your eyes and the pigment is great
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Cedar Hill, TX
How many colors are available?