BY COVERGIRL #78 in Eyeshadow

Simple, single eyeshadow shades with a silky sheer formula. Mix and match them the way you want to create your own combos with matte, pearly, or sparkly shades! They blend easily for a natural eye makeup look.

Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Other
I got one of these for a spirit week makeup and it did its job but I don’t think I will be using it again anytime soon. I had a lot of fallout even with a primer and I had some difficulty blending it and locking it into its place. It was a fun eyeshadow for one night but not for a daily basis.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Champagne (710)
I love love love eyeshadow. First the price is right you can’t beat it at $2.50. The shade is perfect for my neutral skin tone - it is not too pink and not too warm. It lasts all day. I love the satin finish just enough pigment and sparkle but not too much. Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others. You can find it at almost any drugstore.
Kaly C.
Merced
Review for: Sterling Blue
This is a beautiful color, especially if you have brown eyes.The price is affordable. It is a perfect color to use when going out to a party. Although it is hard to blend and a bit chalky. There was a bit of fall out and doesn't wear all day, and I find myself having to constantly touch it up as it fades away. There isn't much pigmentation to it. I've used these eye shadows in the past and they used to be better. I wouldn't really recommend it now, unlike I would have in the past.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Review for: TAPESTRY TAUPE
This is a great color and goes on really smooth and doesn’t rub off easily. It is a great value for the price and I will definitely be buying this again. I hope they continue to make this color but I do love their color varieties.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Review for: Snow Blossom 620, Kaboom Kelly
This eyeshadow is ok. It was really inexpensive, but I can tell that it's not a nicer eyeshadow. The color is really pretty and well pigmented, but it does not blend well. It is nice for when you only want to use one or two colors and aren't going to try to blend. I did use the green as a liner with my elf sealer and that was so gorgeous. I like to use the white as a highlight below my brow.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a single eye shadow. I have the color Fard Accent and its a good basic shadow to have. It has some fallout but its very buildable. Its matte and it lasts a good 5 hours. I think it a good starter eye shadow.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows go on very smooth and the colors are easy to layer for different effects. For a more dramatic or evening look, I just lightly dampen the applicator before I apply the shadows.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sapphire Sparkle 610, Sterling Blue, Golden Sunrise, Kaboom Kelly, Silver Lilac 501, Swiss Chocolate 730, TAPESTRY TAUPE, Other
Like maybelline their singles are just not cutting it. I don't know what it is about but for some reason maybelline & cover girl single eyeshadows just aren't good. They are chalky powder dry hard & hardly any pigment. I've got too many of these singles lying around for not liking them!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Swiss Chocolate 730, TAPESTRY TAUPE
I use this for any bold makeup looks. I love using this. I’m super excited to try out more bold colors from covergirl. Its super affordable and both colors blend out so well for a beautiful smokey eye look. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and easy to apply.
Ashley C.
Review for: Sterling Blue
I bought this as a replacement for a baby blue silvery Mac shade that I couldn’t afford to replace and it is literally just as great, if not better!! I use it underneath my bottom lashes and get compliments all the time. Gorgeous hue!
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really like these they make yours eyes look really good and the color last a good bit of time and there easy to clean off your eyes and the pigment is great
Marie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin
Tristen M.
Hoquiam
I've been looking for other eyeshadows that are super pigmented and cheap that I could buy at my local Rite Aid.Are these as good as the high end eyeshadows?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been having this same shadow for three years now. Is that healthy?