BY COVERGIRL #70 in Eyeshadow

Simple, single eyeshadow shades with a silky sheer formula. Mix and match them the way you want to create your own combos with matte, pearly, or sparkly shades! They blend easily for a natural eye makeup look.

COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eyeshadow
  • "If I could afford it, I would own every color of this product!!! The pigmentation is so vibrant. I have used this when I want a bold look and for performance makeup. Doesn't sweat off or crease, very long lasting and beautiful!" in 65 reviews
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Mink 750 more...
This is one of the first eyeshadows I began my makeup journey with. I used to always go for a more natural look. I remember it being soft and very light. It brought out my deep brown eyes so well. I dropped it once and it shattered, I was devastated! I went and bought another and come to find out my sister also loved using it. This little, affordable eyeshadow made such an impact in my life during my junior year in high school and I still really like it till this day.
Regina E.
I love all of the colors from this brands single colors! They are all so beautiful and the pigment is perfect. I really want to buy all of these because they are amazing. If you love eyeshadow, I recommend these. These are perfect for the glossy eyelid trend and just any look in general. Just pick your favorite color and try them out, you will not regret it.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: Snow Blossom 620 more...
I have this shadow in the shade Snow Blossom and unfortunately it left much to be desired. There is almost zero pigmentation and it's super powdery. I have a few others that aren't very good either, but Snow Blossom was the worst out of the bunch. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review about it along with swatches.
Lindsay S.
Oak Harbor, OH
Review for: 540-Pink Chiffon more...
Okay, so I hate pink. Hate it. Least favorite color. But this is the lightest shade of pink I've ever seen! I didn't even notice it was pink until I got home and saw the name. Beautiful on my brown eyes. So easy and smooth to apply and blend. Beautiful for every day use. Will buy again. Would recommend.
Chelsea S.
Gadsden
Review for: Champagne (710) more...
This is a great eye shadow for its price. It can be used in multiple ways. I mainly use it as my primary eye shadow to just swipe over my kids before I’m out the door to give a little color but nothing too dramatic. It can also be s good highlighter with a brown or bronze color.
Cindy H.
La Follette, TN
COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eyeshadow
Can't remember the color name, it came off worn the safety deal. I believe it's "Golden Snaps"?
Anyway, I wore it most to up my holiday makeup game & was surprised at how long it lasted, and didn't become creased or cake-y!
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
I find most Cover Girl shadows to be too hard to work with. Literally they are physically hard. But this shade is easy to work with. It does need to be layered to get the full color you see in the package but you can also use it lightly and get a different effect.
Heather H.
I have a grey CG eyeshadow that I've been using for years, it's an old standby, and it's decent enough that I haven't felt the need to replace it with a more expensive one now that I've graduated to higher end cosmetics, so that says something about the quality. It blends well and wears well with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer. It's cheap, and decent, and if you aren't looking for something fancy, this is a good buy.
Heather 👑.
Kernersville, NC
I’ve used this brand eyeshadow since I was a teenager. Even though I’ve outgrown most of drug store brands and converted to high end, I always have this eyeshadow in a couple of shades and use them almost daily. You can’t beat the quality and the price!
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
Review for: Champagne (710) more...
I love love love eyeshadow. First the price is right you can’t beat it at $2.50. The shade is perfect for my neutral skin tone - it is not too pink and not too warm. It lasts all day. I love the satin finish just enough pigment and sparkle but not too much. Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others. You can find it at almost any drugstore.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really like these they make yours eyes look really good and the color last a good bit of time and there easy to clean off your eyes and the pigment is great
Tristen M.
Hoquiam, WA
I've been looking for other eyeshadows that are super pigmented and cheap that I could buy at my local Rite Aid.Are these as good as the high end eyeshadows?
Marie A.
Is it good for oily skin
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
The color is gorgeous, is it long lasting?