suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Be the first to write a review.

0/500
Covergirl Exhibitionist Very Black Mascara And Off White Primer Boxed Set - I used both of the items mentioned in this set, but I purchased them separately. The mascara primer in off white seemed very good to me actually, in terms of the normal things I look for most in mascaras and eyelash primers (length, definition/separation, and curl/holding curl). The black mascara itself....eh... maybe not so much, to be honest with you. Is it the absolute worst mascara I can remember using in recent times or in general? Probably not. Is it actually something I would personally consider all that good or really recommend to people in particular..not so much. Just not particularly all that good all around imo, not just in terms of one specific thing. Primer - quite good, do recommend. Mascara - eh not so much; I really feel there are better options out there for you at a similar, or actually even slightly lower (thinking of some mascaras I have tried and liked from Essence, a brand which I feel is far from overcharging people) price. I don't know that I'd necessarily go out of my way to try the mascara itself is what I am trying to get across, essentially.
0 answers