COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara

Give lashes a volumizing boost with this lightweight mascara primer. Its moisturizing formula contains maracuja oil and argan oil to nourish and condition dry lashes.

hey is this product any good?
I have really sensitive eyes, would this be good for me?
Does this product transfer or smudge?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara!
Warren, NJ
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Leah P.
Alright full disclosure. Although I can’t give this mascara a 5/5 I have to say it kicks butt at exceeding my expectations. Cover girl máscaras are hit or miss, and when first applying my lashes were lengthened, I had some volume, no fall out, and I didn’t have a problem later on in the day. Not perfect for those who want bold lashes but works for everyday/ casual settings. Wish it gave a bit more volume but if your weary to try the next new super overpriced and shady mascara... Stop and try this. (Shocked to say but I’ll be buying another soon)!!!
Davenport, FL
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Susan T.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Susan T.
I've always been one to have short, unnoticeable eye lashes and this mascara has changed that! I am so in love with how it turns out making my lashes look long and full. The only thing I don't like about this is that to achieve this amazing look, I do have to do at least 5 coats on each side which is tine consuming but it does the job. the thing that stands out the most about this compared to others is it doesn't clump up and the brush makes it so your lashes don't stick together, it actually looks like I have full lashes! I know my picture doesn't look like much but I literally have the worst lashes and at least this makes me have some. I really love this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Kim B.
This mascara didn't check a lot of boxes for me. I have extremely light, sparse lashes so only certain types of wands (numerous, small bristles seem to work best) and formulas that don't clump are ideal. I really liked the shape and contour of the applicator brush and what little mascara I was able to apply went on easily and didn't cause my lashes to cluster together. Full disclosure, I believe the mascara was past its shelf life before I even opened the package as it seemed fairly dried out and contained excess product that I needed to swipe off the very first time I pulled the wand out of the tube. That being said, I still feel as though this mascara has potential and wouldn't be opposed to trying another tube in the future.
OCALA, FL
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Shelby -.
I give this mascara four out of five stars because too much product came out on the wand so it can clump if you put  on too much. when I lightly glide on the mascara it didn't clump at all. Its a nice size mascara that I believe will go a long way. Love the packaging lightweight and easy to fit in makeup bags. Comfortable to wear and does last all day long.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this mascara at Target in the blackest black non waterproof shade. I do like this mascara but it’s not completely perfect for me. My preference is big fake looking lashes with lots of volume and length that doesn’t smudge or flake. The bristles on the wand are short and sparse which I find to build product along the lash line pretty well, but the bristles don’t really pull the product up and through the lashes to build length. There is some length but not a lot, the original Exhibitionist gives more length in my opinion. After using for 2ish weeks I did have some flaking after 12 hours of wear which is to be expected since it was a long day. I would recommend to try bc it is nice, just think I prefer the new Maybelline mascara more.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara is so good!! I went to the store to be saddened when I couldn't find the covergirl Katy Perry mascara. I searched over so many and decided on the COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara. I tried it this morning and wow, I'm going back today to buy a couple backups! I have to wear waterproof because of my oily eyelids or I will have smudges on my lids and undereyes. This mascara went on like butter, and gave great color payoff. Some waterproof mascaras are thick and clumpy and I like a black rich pigment but with a lash separating consistency, a good balance of natural and falsies look. This is that mascara for me. I'm highly impressed, this $8 mascara gives the expensive brands a real run for the money!
Garden Grove, CA
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Karla I.
I’ve been enjoying this mascara recently. It came at just the right time when I was so close to purchasing a new one from a different brand. Thankfully though, this product has been doing well this far! The packaging is cute and the application is pretty good as well. However, as fan as I may be of more dry mascaras, I’m not too big of a fan at how more on the dry side it is right off the bat. I would’ve wished for it to have been a little more creamy/thinner, only because it gives the illusion that your mascara is going to flake off. Although mine hasn’t flaked, I’m concerned it’ll start having that problem once it starts getting a bit dryer. Overall, however, I’m enjoying it for both my top and bottom lashes!
Douglas , GA
This cover girl exhibitionist is everything. I actually put this on this morning to go to a funeral earlier today. And honey when I tell you it gave me so much definition on my eyelashes.I love it!!! I received this product complementary for testing purposes
Glen Allen, VA
Now I am quite picky with my mascara. I think I’ve gone through about 10 different brands until I found the one that I really liked. So I was not looking forward to trying this product, but I am so happy that I was pleasantly surprised. This mascara gives me the link that I want without the spideriness that I find with other mascaras. I’m definitely not the kind a girl that likes the clumpy lash, I just want length and opening of my eyes. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that wants a good mascara but is also on a budget. You don’t need a $20 mascara to make your lashes look good!
Philadelphia, PA
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Abby O.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara uploaded by Abby O.
#Complementary COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Uncensored Extreme Black Mascara - 0.3 fl oz I love this mascara! It’s great for separating and lengthening your eyelashes. It does not clump in the middle of the day. It has a nice black color and like a lot of black mascaras I have.