COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara

COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara is a volumising, lengthening and defining mascara. The mascara wand has an hourglass-shaped wire brush applicator that works to define, lengthen and separate lashes. The formula is smudge-proof, clump-proof and flake-proof, as well as cruelty-free and vegan.

is it expensive?????????
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara looking for feedback on if this mascara gives good volume and lasts all day?
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara ? Bueno es buen producto me gusta mi pestaña se ven súper larga y Natura
Start your review of COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara!
Sara W.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Target
I honestly hated it at first, too wet and hard to apply without smudging. The shape of the wand did not do much for me. After a couple of days having it open it got better but the wand picks up so much product that I have to Swipe it on the tube several times before applying. Had no issues with smudging while wearing it, did not flake or was hard to remove at the end of the day. Just did wow me with how my lashes looked, they were very natural. Maybe it just wasn't for me.
Keila P.
Redmond, WA
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Keila P.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara I loved this mask very beautiful, perfect.I used it on the first day I received..This color it’s perfect, and I really recommend because my makeup stay perfect. really my new favorite mascara.Everyone need try.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,278 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Not a great mascara for me. The formula was too wet and the wand didn’t work with my smaller eyes. Other than darkening, I didn’t notice any real lengthening or volumizing effects from this mascara. In addition, it smeared under-eye.
Katie W.
Chesterfield, MO
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Katie W.
Purchased at: Target
You ever feel like you can’t get everything you want out of one mascara? I find myself traditionally using two - one to lengthen and another to volumize. No more! Would 💯 recommend trying this mascara to anyone! ❣️
Cat S.
Milwaukee, WI
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Cat S.
Great formula and great brush. In the photo, I only used one coat and it already looks great. I think it’s a dupe of Too Faces Better than Sex. Would definitely recommend the purchase it is so affordable and pays off!
Rebekah K.
Philadelphia, PA
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Rebekah K.
Wow! What a mascara team! I’m always iffy about drug store brand mascara but the cover girl exhibitionist is amazing. Along with the primer, this mascara makes my lashes look long and full. Great product, will definitely buy!!
Lissette R.
Pomona, CA
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Lissette R.
This Mascara is amazing! Applies flawlessly and makes your lashes look long and separated! The product does not create flakes and the more layers you apply the more dramatic the lashes look! Definitely buying.
jenny B.
Chesterfield, MO
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by jenny B.
I’m absolutely obsessed with this mascara. It’s buildable, gives a healthy amount of volume, and doesn’t flake all over the place.
Liandra G.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Liandra G.
This made my lashes so so long and didn't clump which most of my mascaras do! This went on smooth and very black, I would only change one thing, the smell of these are really not pleasant which is fine but wish it smelled a little nicer but overall I love it
Tiffany Y.
Lebanon, PA
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara uploaded by Tiffany Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am always looking for a great mascara. I had heard so many great things about this one, that I just had to try it. I am so glad I did. Considering, it is a drug store mascara- I was really impressed. The color is pitch black which I like. It really adds volume and length without the clumps! I did not experience any fallout or anything. I would recommend this mascara to anyone to try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jill H.
Marion, IA
il y a 8 mois
Kira C. il y a 8 mois
I love this mascara. I think it gives good volume. Mine last all day. Which is good since i wear glasses and have allergies
joleinny M.
Pleasantville, NJ
il y a un an
Abigail G.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
hello girls! ... does anyone recommend COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Mascara ? Does what it promises for long lashes and volume?🤔
Sheila P. il y a un an
It’s a dupe for Two Faced Better than sex, if you’ve ever tried that one and liked it, you’ll like this one also.