BeautyLipLip MakeupCOVERGIRL
Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick

COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick

This deliciously rich lipstick is infused with shea butter for lasting color and comes in 48 shades you can’t help but crave. Try hues from all three indulgent finishes: Cream, Demi-Matte and Metallic . Your lips will thank you.

How is this lipstick?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick!
Dali  C.
Herriman, UT
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Dali  C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Worthy
This is an excellent product that I truly enjoy using! Even though the product is matte, it’s perfect for any occasion! The red color is my personal favorite, it truly stands out from the other line of colors! I would highly recommend it! COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi-Matte Lipstick
Christina  C.
Clifton, CO
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Christina  C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Just Sayin'
This lipstick works great they have a big selection of colors at a great price. I would definitely recommend this product to others and will continue to buy this product!!!!
 Cearra  F.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by  Cearra  F.
Review for: Worthy
Not a bad drugstore buy. Still trying to find the “right” RED for my skin tone so I wouldn’t buy this again as its not as vibrant/opaque for red
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Melissa D.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Bestie Boo
I have this lipstick in Bestie Boo and Peacock. This one is the shade Bestie Boo. I’ve been wanting to buy this for the longest time, but I couldn’t find an accurate swatch of the color to save my life. I decided to just get it, and it’s probably my new favorite shade. I typically only wear blue and purple lipsticks. I wear grays too, i pretty much stick to non-reds, pinks, or nudes haha. I don’t even know how to describe this color. It’s actually purple though unlike a lot of lipstick and blush that appears purple but applies pink. This almost reminds me of lavender and gray mixed together. A lot of my lipsticks I end up repeating the same shade in different brands on accident. So, I’m super glad this one isn’t your typical purple. Oh, and it also tastes sweet haha. It does transfer, and I wouldn’t necessarily say this is matte at all, it’s a tad shiny and creamy. I would not describe this line of lipsticks as Demi-matte to be honest. That being said, the staying power isn’t too strong, but it also doesn’t smear and spread everywhere. You can be confident that it’ll last a good amount of time before touching up. Then, you don’t have to worry about it staining your lips when you wash your face. I hope to see more companies selling these shades more. Most bold/different lipsticks are harder to find as they aren’t the current shades. I’m going to get the darker purple one next, the one with “Feelings” in the title haha. And yes, that is definitely acne on my face and foundation on my eyelashes 😂 I promise “Bestie Boo” will make you look this hot. Who needs filters?!?!
Melissa P.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Peacock, Feelings, Bestie Boo, Infamous, Trending, Streaker, Yin Yang
These are some of my favorite lipsticks. Ever. There are 48 shades! Including several different finishes and some very unique colors, like white, blues, and purples. They smell AMAZING, and feel more like lip balm than lipstick! In fact I've used them as such. I would definitely recommend these and will be buying replacements for the 27 varieties I've managed to get a hold of. They don't last all day, but they're such a pleasure to put on that I don't mind.
Yolanda C.
Review for: Trending
Normally I do not wear cool-toned lip products since I am someone who looks better in warm-toned items. The lipstick was on clearance so I decided to see If I could make it work with my warm-toned complexion. I have worn Cover Girl lip products for a long time and they have never disappointed me. The packaging is basic, nothing special. The shade I purchased is called Trending. It is a beige-pink /cool-toned shade. The color glides on very well without tugging or having too much slip. I paired this with a brown liner and shimmer gloss with blue/gold specks. It looks good with this combination. This is a shade to wear when you want to wear all-earth-toned makeup. The color lasted about 4-5 hours on my lips. The cost varies from $5.99-$7.99 depending on your area. Also, you can always catch this on sale. I will repurchase If needed. I recommend if you want a nude lipstick without the high cost.
Juanita M.
Stigler, OK
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Juanita M.
I have shade 410 Ravishing Rose. Beautiful pink shade lots of sparkle. Feels moisturizing on my.lips. lasts a good while and smells wonderful kinda like chocolate.i would recommend this to anyone with no problem. Really love this lipstick. 💄💋😘😍 COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick
Jacky  A.
Conway, SC
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jacky  A.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jacky  A.
Review for: Worthy
A lipstick that looks amazing, feels luxurious, and lasts all night! The color is gorgeous and gave me the perfect red lip I was looking for. I felt absolutely show stopping at my husband’s Christmas party and this lipstick gave me that major confidence boost I was looking for.
Shahed A.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Demi Matte Lipstick uploaded by Shahed A.
Review for: Worthy
This lipstick is very long lasting. Smell good. Go on very smoothly. The color is very pretty. I recommend it for any body
Amanda G.
oceanside
Review for: Worthy
I am a girl who loves her red lipsticks. This one did me justice at my ball. It lasted almost all night and that’s a hard thing to do. Has a nice elegant package. Looking into other colors to try.