BeautyEyeMascaraCOVERGIRL
Exact EyeLights Regular Mascara, Black Gold 715 (for Hazel Eyes), 024 Ounce Package by COVERGIRL

Get 4X Brighter Eyes vs. bare lashes-Unique mascara formula with micro-color spheres and metallics specially designed to reflect your eye color-No-clump exact brush-Helps brighten the look of your eye color-Four eyelighting shades - for blues, browns, hazels and greens.

CoverGirl Exact EyeLights Regular Mascara, Black Gold 715 (for Hazel Eyes), 0.24 Ounce Package; Pack of 1; Black Gold (735)

COVERGIRL EXACT EYELIGHTS EYE BRIGHTENING MASCARA #710 BLACK SAPPHIRE by CoverGirl Have the exact eyelights cover girl mascara been discontinued? I can't find it anymore.
Start your review of CoverGirl Exact EyeLights Regular Mascara, Black Gold 715 (for Hazel Eyes), 0.24 Ounce Package by COVERGIRL!
Ann M.
Erie, PA
This was my favorite mascara ever! I can’t find this one anymore. It went on without clumps and didn’t have to apply many coats. It made my hazel eyes really pop too. Everyone o wore it I got complements on my eyes!
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: CVS
This is one of my favorite mascaras! They have a shade for every eye color, and each one is meant to enhance your eye color. Each one has an ever so slight tint of a color that compliments your eye color. It's not like you're going to be wearing a red mascara. It's just a slight reflect that you can barely notice, unless you're seriously looking for it. I only wear this one the days that I'm not going to be wearing false lashes, because it won't match your black lashes. It'll be way more noticeable that you're wearing falsies. Other than the eye enhancing, this will give you length, volume, and it'll help your lashes hold a curl. It has a waterproof formula, so it won't smudge. It doesn't flake off throughout the day either. As long as you have a good makeup remover, it's not too hard to remove either. I love how unique this mascara is, and it works well too.
Cayla E.
Sugarcrk Twp, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect everyday mascara! It brightens, defines, and enhances my eye color. It does not budge once dried. I use it in waterproof because my eyes water easily. I always keep one or two on hand in case they stop making it!
Andria L.
Mississauga, ON
This is my OG favourite mascara but I've been hard-pressed to find it ANYWHERE recently so I've had to move onto other brands. But this one was fantastic, applied easily, lengthened lashes, made my green eyes stand out. Inexpensive too. If you can find it, use it. It's great.
Vanessa O.
Windsor, ON
THE PERFECT MASCARA I AM NOT KIDDING! This whole line is genius and honestly they're hard to find so when I do I pick up all the ones they have! I buy it every time and only use this mascara. It lasts all day and is waterproof. It does an amazing job at lengthening and giving lashes volume, while separating the lashes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-87abe