BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Jessica G.
My eyes are hazel with the flakes of green and gold. Before I found this I was looking for an eyeliner to bring out my eyes. I just so happen to stumble across this while I was in target and decided to give it a try. I went out for dinner later that night and my husband kept telling me how bright my eyes were looking. I wish they still made this product.
Jana D.
Calgary
Makes your eyes pop if you get the right colour for your eyes. Super easy to apply, no sharpener needed as it twists out
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
This eyeliner is awesome the colors are great and it definitely helps bring out the colors in my eyes. It definitely makes them pop
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
Bought this product in addition to the Eye Brightening Mascara. Was very happy with the mascara... the eyeliner not so much. The pencil left no color on my eyes. I have to press hard onto my lid to get any sort of color on (my eyelids are average, no excess oil or dry) and what color did show, was faint and looked smudged. Would never recommend.
Brittney G.
this smudges like no ones business. I really wish it stayed on....but sadly it doesnt. shame. so not worth the money
Haleigh C.
Dayton, OH
Great eyeliner. Love the product and have used for years. No complaints great price and easily found
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
I dont wear much make up during the week. But when i do, i apply a little of this eyeliner, and it goes a long way
Crystal B.
Clay City, KY
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive and you can buy it at Walmart, Kmart,Walgreen's, rite aid,cvs
Candice C.
Bluefield, WV
I love how easy it goes on and stays on it doesn't smear or disappear throughout the day. It looks great.b
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner.  COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Liner Eye Brightening is so amazing. You have the option to choose from four different colors depending on your eye color. It is designed to brighten your eyes. This product works really well with  COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara and COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette . That look was my all time favorite, and it made my eyes pop. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, and I would buy it again!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?