BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
groton, CT
This is my favorite color enhancing eye liner! I got the one for brown eyes an it really makes them pop! It goes on smoothly and lasted awhile for me without smudging.
Israel G.
Parker, CO
Love this product for everyday use. I am not the most makeup savvy person but once my sister showed me how to apply it I fell in love. My eyes are dark brown so getting them to brighten is hard. This product definitely perked them up.
Sarah T.
Charlottesville, VA
I'm a heavy eyeliner wearer. This eyeliner has beautiful color options, but it doesn't stay on that long at all. I have found other brands that will stay on all day. This one will last maybe 2 hours. I wouldn't suggest it unless you don't mind reapplying all the time. It feels nice on the skin, but that's the only positive thing.
Romula S.
Corpus Christi
I love this makes my eyes pop without putting it on heavy. At the end off my day. Just wash my face and all my makeup is gone.
Tami P.
Clearfield, UT
Love this eyeliner. Every time I use it, I get so many complements. I'm often told it brings out my eyes. I have hazel eyes. Use this brand often.
April S.
This is my go to eye liner. The system is wonderful and idk what I'd do without it! Love it!
Victoria H.
Columbus, OH
Me and liners. Don't get along very well as i t dose not stay on it rubs right off and smears
Faith R.
I really enjoyed this eye liner! It was everything that I was expecting and more. It went on smooth and the pigmentation was spot on. Totally recommend!
Rachel S.
Love it! Goes on smooth and stays all day! I use the waterproof version and I wish I could still find it in stores
Chantale G.
This liner is very easy to use. You can find this product in many pharmacy in Canada and get it for a good price. I bought the brown and the black color.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?