BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Liner Eye Brightening
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Jessica G.
My eyes are hazel with the flakes of green and gold. Before I found this I was looking for an eyeliner to bring out my eyes. I just so happen to stumble across this while I was in target and decided to give it a try. I went out for dinner later that night and my husband kept telling me how bright my eyes were looking. I wish they still made this product.
Ashley J.
I love this eyeliner. I wear it on a daily basis. I think it holds up fairly well and I don't really have a problem with it smudging as long as I blend it. The color is great and really does brighten your eyes. It is smooth and goes on easily. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
I love this stuff! I need to get another pencil- it's the kind you don't need to sharpen and I love that. I got it for my brown eyes and on the first day I used it, I got a compliment on how good my makeup looked! Turns out, using black eyeliner with my eye color was a mistake! Will definitely buy again.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
EYELINER FOR SMUDGING and brightning. This one is okay. I have used better ones. Was a little disappointed with this one, felt like there little product, and like it didn't smudge quite like I wanted it too, and not enough colors. I would like a nice light color for my inner wet line
Hanna G.
Covington, KY
I have used this eyeliner for YEARS! I don't know what I will do if they ever stop making this eyeliner. It goes perfectly with my green eyes and isn't too much. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. It also has an amazing cost and last a long time.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
Love this eyeliner. It is so dark and really makes my eyes pop. I also love how long it stays on. If I put it on in the morning, I never have to worry about it smudging off. It always looks perfect. A little pricey though.
Haley B.
Bloomington, MN
I'm not a huge fan of this eyeliner although I did use it for quite some time. I feel the colors have become more limited and applying this product is not smooth and easy to correct. I found it to break quite often too.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
This to me is the most precise eyeliner the makeup world has ever produced! It's easy gentle and perfect, easy to remove too! I bought mine from my favorite makeup place in my world Walgreens I will never waste time and money on anything else ever!
Kaila P.
I use this liner in black to tight line my eyes. It has great pigmentation. The packaging is fairly average but pretty durable and simplistic. It makes my lash line look fuller when i use it. I recommend this product
Heather N.
I love that I don't need a pencil sharpener to get the tip!! I also love when I apply my eyeliner and I don't usually put a lot of make-up on but I do love eyeliner and how it makes me feel when I put it on
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?

Amazon