BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Jenna O.
This is one of my favorite eye liners. I love to put it with the eye lights mascara. I always get a ton of compliments on my eyes. Really does bring out your eye color.
Heather G.
Chelmsford, MA
I think this is a beautiful liner more for beginners, I think the pigmentation could be a little stronger. Although I do think this is a great product that I reach for rather frequently
Stacey C.
Marshfield, MA
I got this along with the eye shadow set for blue eyes. it went on smooth and looked nice, easy to blend and matched they eye shadow nicely. I'm not sure it made my eye color pop any more than another kind or color though. I don;t think I'd buy it again
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
hermoso delineador de ojos, con cobertura de un solo traso, largo, grueso o extenso, ideal para cualquier ocasion desde un maquillaje express a un maquilaje social o de fantasia
Brenda M.
Starkville
Love this eyeliner! I have blue eyes and finding a liner that compliments my eyes is hard for me. The exact eyeliner comes in a beautiful shade of blue. It goes on easy and precise.
Iva K.
Eyeliner is the only thing that I can never go without, if I were to only wear one makeup product for the rest of my life it would be eyeliner and this would neon the top 10 eyeliners that I would wear (yes I love that that much if I have a top 10)
Madeline G.
My favorite eyeliner of all time. It is dark and stays on for a long as I need it to. It is cheap, but still works the way I like it. I would recommend this product. I have bought this same brand multiple times.
Trista W.
Bardwell, KY
I wish I could still get this eyeliner because it was the best for my blue eyes. Something about it made the color pop and my eyes appeared larger it also had good staying power in waterline. Plus, the fact that it was retractable was awesome.
Hailey Jo K.
Shamokin, PA
My everyday go to eyeliner! If you want long lasting eyeliner to line your waterline I highly recommend! I use this and set it with a similar eyeshadow and and it stays all day!
Shelly S.
Valley City, OH
This is a very smooth eyeliner; it doesn't go on too thick like some do. It will smudge after many hours of wearing, but I have watery eyes, so that could be the reason. I can't say it brightened my eyes a ton, but I would still recommend it.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?